Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kisah Ngentot Dandy Gangbang

Call it my name is Dandy 30 years, 170/65 berparas like most indigenous people and people said I was the one sweet, athletic, sharp nose, sexy bodied because I like sports. I worked as an employee in one of the major companies in the city of Surabaya and married status. Reader needs to know that before I was working in Surabaya, I was classified as one of the inferior and squirt because it educates the family environment I am very disciplined in everything. And I'm very grateful because after leaving the house (read: work), a lot of the reality of life filled with "colorful" and "never-a-brac" her.
This story starts happening as often I play the impact of chat in the office at work again empty. Starting young I was a fan of including sex education, because for me sex is something wonderful if we could translate it in visual form. And it began to elementary, junior high through high school life I was always surrounded by girls who are cute because I could be a "role model" for them, is evident with the election always osis I become chairman as long as I was educated.
Back to my story, world chat is 'accses' to get to know many women with all the status that they have; start ABG, a student, a young mother to her peers, outside office hours. And from here I started to know what it is "having fun sex life."
One day I was chatting with a challenging nickname womenfolk to pv me, to sign a young mother 32-year-old's call him Via. Via who worked in one private company as a secretary looks pretty ideal body shape (that's all I know after Via often send photographs via e-mail me). Activities of the office I would not be complete without him every hour online office, and from here Via often vent about his home life. Because we're both online often, he did not hesitate to tell his sex life that tends to not be able to enjoy and achieve satisfaction. We both share every opportunity online or maybe I'm a time to call him.
Until one day, we decided to meet the land after office hours, I forgot what date but the exact day of our meeting together specify Friday. After determining where I want to pick up, after work I immediately drove his battered car starletku to slide in a place that promised. A sense of deg-deg, along the way I think pretty as whether Via who was older than I was 2 years. And my mind feels more chaotic when I was really met with Via. Wow! I chuckle in awe in the beauty of Via, a sexy body with its graceful make every ripple seen the adam. Not seen him a young mother with 3 children, Via is a favorite figure of girl I am. Starting from his face, chest, hips and Alamak .. a sexy ass make me swallowed deeply at the thought of how if I could fuck with Via.
Without thinking and nervousness over me. I was fishing to offer to go to one of the motel at the corner of the city (which I know from my friend). Along the way to the hotel, my heart skipped a beat every glance looks Via a very pretty and I figured if I could enjoy his thin lips .. And as long as it is also "my little brother" began to rise from his sleep. Soon we arrived at one of the Motel, I immediately put my car into one room 102.
Inside the room I was very nervous once locked eyes with Via's face ..
"Met knew Dandy," Via open the chat.
"Hey Via ..," I replied nervously.
I really do not believe that I have, a beautiful housewife once, until I had a husband who thinks only stupid if you can not love a beautiful woman like Via.
We talked just intermezo just because we both looked nervous when first meeting them. While my heart was beating hard dibareng "my little brother" who has struggled to show teeth.
"Dandy though we're here, what does not hurt if we do not have sex," said Via.
I did not answer a word, I gently grasping his arm to sit on the edge of the bed. I also gently embraced him for lying diranjang and without feel my heart beating hard, like I was kissing her neck Via commanded that look clean and white sanagt.
"Via dear .. you are very beautiful," I whispered.
"Dann .. .. please do not, "sighs Via makes me horny.
My tongue exploring the more mischievous Via neck level.
"Akhh Dandy .."
Without felt my hands begin to fondle breast Via naughty I'm feeling began tightening to follow behind my tongue licking her ear.
"Ooohh .. Danddyy .. "
Via began to follow the stimulus that I do on his chest. I was more daring to make a more far ..
"Via, yes I go to suit you, let me not wrinkled ..," I pleaded.
Via just follow my hand movement to memreteli his jacket, until eventually he was only wearing a black tanktop. Getting up and down my chest, when the white shoulders dimukaku clearly visible. After coat Via open, I tried to ride on her body, I kissed her lips a thin Via, my tongue exploring her lips and tongue Via hunt that started with activity stimulated me. My hands began pulling the naughty black tanktop and ..
Wow .. protruding nipples tight .. Without thinking I took off on the lips Via lumatan to then start melpeas bra and licking nipples Via colored brown. One puff twice a nipple Via stood firmly .. while my right hand twist his nipple Via another.
"Ooohh Danndyy .. .. love you so naughty, "groaned Via.
And as I began to stiffen ..
"Tok .. tok .. tok .. room service. "Ahh .. I thought damn, this roomboys disturb it. I grabbed 50.000 dikantong's shirt in the hope that he quickly left.
After roomboy's gone, I do not give chance to rise from the edge of Via. Via a fragrant perfume adds to the excitement I dare to explore the entire body. With the provision of knowledge of sex that I know (either from magazines, movies and chats BF friend's office), I was more daring go further with Via. I dare to begin to open the CD that is used Via, and my blood rushed to see no one hair on the vagina Via. Without thinking long, I lick, suck and occasionally inserting my tongue into the vaginal opening Via.
"Oohh .. And .. delicious .. unfortunately, the "Via moan of pleasure every tongue Menghujam her vagina hole and occasionally pressing my head to not let that enjoyment. And while he was enjoying licking my tongue, I put my left index finger in the vaginal opening and I got to know if he is more able to enjoy if treated as such. Proven Via writhed and sighed in every movement in and out of my finger.
"Aakkhh Dann .. dear .. you are clever, "sighed Via.
While kocokkan my fingers faster and faster, Via has begun to show the characteristics of people who want to orgasm and misguided later ..
"Dann .. unfortunately .. I can not stand .. Oohh .. And .. I want to .. "great menggelinjang visa while menggapit her thighs so that my head felt tight made.
"Daann .. ookkhh .. aakuu keluaarr .. crut-crut-crut. "
Via whimpered clitoris long time spewing viscous liquid and with it, I opened my mouth I was wide, so the search for did not exist at all in my mouth dripping.
I let Via supine enjoy the first orgasm, she opened all the clothes I wear, I noticed Via so I was satisfied with the foreplay, it is seen from the look on his face that was so sparkling. Without giving a long time, I immediately approached her and pulled her hips still weak edge of the bed, and without thinking that my penis size 19 cm with a curved shape, straight Menghujam crack Via pleasure and instantly grimaced ..
"Aaakhh .. Dandy .., "sighed Via when my cock sank into her vagina hole.
"Dandyy .. your penis is so big .. aakkh .. "
I feel every gapitan pussy lips are so sluggish, until I think about what kind of husband can not feel pleasure intercourse Via this hole?
I race with passion, sweat streaming down like a shower and dripping face Via which started I felt really enjoy this game.
"Danddyy .. already .. unfortunately .. akhh .. "while a long scream I feel throbbing cock pussy lips flanking stems. And I felt warm liquid began to melt from the vagina Via. Via sigh I do not care about the increasingly become, I'm just trying to give satisfaction to make love, who said Via has never felt for a menage. Every movement of my cock back and forth, always make great menggelinjang Via body because it's the form my penis slightly curved to the left.
Via suddenly hugged me tightly and I knew it was a sign of her reaching orgasm a second time. My cock moving in and out quickly and ..
"Dann .. I .. want .. keluarr again .. aakk .. You're great affection, I .. can not stand .., "as jertian it, I felt a warm fluid along the rod melts my cock and I let the moment my cock in her vagina.
A moment later I took off my cock and directed into the mouth of Via is still supine. I let him oral my cock.
"Ahh ..," once in a while I groan when his teeth on my cock head. While he was cool to enjoy my cock shaft, my fingers naughty, began searching Vía vaginal wall that started wet again.
"Creek .. crekk .. crek .., "the sound of my fingers in and out of the vagina dilubang Via.
"Ohh .. Dandy .. very nice dear .. "
1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. my finger into the vaginal opening along the Via. I whipped out .., until finally I can not stand anymore to start putting my cock, to replace the five fingers that have been "raped" her female holes.
And ..
"Ohh .. unfortunately I'm out again .. "
Third orgasm achieved by Via in the game and I immediately went on the initiative of the body to rest on Via, many times I enter until fixed.
"Aaakhh .. unfortunately .. very good .. ohh .., "groaned Via. Like the shower, sweat back berkucuran, rest on the Via ..
"Unfortunately I can keluarin inside ..," I said Via.
"Do not .. I do not want to, later I got pregnant, "said Via.
"No honey deh .. do not worry," I wailed.
"Do not Dandyy .. I do not want .., "moans Via makes me more eager to give an orgasm to the next.
"Akhh .. Oohh .. Dandy .. keluarin love you dear .. aakkhh .., "Via told me.
"You do not wait for me out Dandy .. please, "pleaded Via.
When I started to reach climax, Via requested changing the position above.
"I want above Danndy .."
I took off my cock and straight back. Via rose and immediately stuck my cock in the hole-in the development of her femininity.
"Akhh crazy, your penis is really great fun Dandy .. Oohh .. nice .., "Via moaning shaking her hips.
"Aduhh delicious Dandy .. "


Via hips swaying make subtle tingling in my cock ..
"Via .. Via .. akh .., "I moaned pleasure as Via shaking her hips.
"Dandy .. I love going out .., "while a long groan, Via emphasize a deep body until my cock" lost "swallowed her vagina and with it I've started to feel the climax is at the threshold of the head.
"Via .. Via .. ahh .. "
I let my sperm spurt in vagianya.
"Croot .. croot .. "bursts of direct sperm spurt in Via hole, but suddenly Via feet.
"Dandy Aakhh naughty .."
And Via running jump to the bathroom to wash my sperm coming out of her vagina, because she did not use never used family planning.
The game ended with great pleasure in us both, because only then make love to me, she experienced multiple orgasms that can not be described in words.
"Dandy, when you have time anymore to do this all the affection," said Via.
I answered softly, "It's up to Via deh, I will always make time for you."
"Thanks dear .. you have given for this is not what I get from a husband to me, "said Via.
"Dann .. you are great in love .. I like your style, "once again praised Via.
This first meeting we end with a feeling that can not be described dengn words, and only two of us could feel it. I'm including people who are always trying to make my partner happy and I mempuyai fantasy sex abg high that not a few, students and young mothers call me to just help give satisfaction mereka.jangan make sure to read the story of gay in mobile always on http:// ngentot.prohost.mobi and on mobile adult story