Sunday, January 16, 2011

17tahun and Love Story time

When I first went here I know the sex but before I introduce the stories I used to, my name yulias my age now 35 years old, I used my body and face - unusual but I have a new kelibihan I realized later, I have a high libido and alatku fairly large (head), although guns so most 16 cm long Well I never ngukur guns, and they said I had a fascination for supple and easy to close.
I started the first sex story that I experienced:




LOVE
When I went to PT-known in town Yk 17tahun My age at that time, because the village I was not much that can be studied at YK so I admire many, I fancy friends in the village girl he was still junior class 3 Asih distance of his house with his name I think some 400 meters, I was interested because he was tall, yellow and pretty (to my size), and fur hands and kainya very visible and unsightly (and once I read the book if peempuan his body / hands and her soft fur many times have libido high sex ... either right / wrong I do not know at the time) when I say first love and want dating she refused (want to be friends wrote he said that time) well ... but I continue to pursue until we invented. Our relationship is clear in our Parents banned for many reasons that I Backstreet, when alu start of each 1-week course I pulang.dan night I use to meet and even then not in the house usually at the ata gardens in places that are not visible to anyone ... let alone parents Our first time ... ya just ordinary at best, a story ... squeeze-squeeze of the hand, the edge since the 3rd month I began to dare to kiss though at first he refused but I was desperate onwards, he wrote and refused guns, I remember when that day Saturday stepping on our relationship of 5 months, I make a pact to meet the usual place at 7 pm when it meets ordinary politeness but because I miss I started squeezing my hand continued to caress his face he looked at me ... I could bring gently kissed her lips and she said nothing. .. and then I kissed her lips and kulumat pagut hold his tongue with great longing (then I always bring a newspaper to the base) with a softly softly I tidurkan and he had begun kujumbu ... my hands started squeezing her breasts and she tried to ward off but I kept squeezing it "ooh ... masss .... do not .... mass mass" she moaned

I got brave and I started to get into BHnya the one hand ... and began removing his shirt buttons without stopping aku suck .. I know he's lip started to become aroused great so do I. ... aku mosquito bites do not care .... and I managed to squeeze her breasts ... nipple aku aku puter squeezed and she only complains ... uuhhh mass mass ..... ... she moaned ... and this makes me more courageous and heart slowly down I loose bHnya .... and I felt him guns feel .. that I removed the shirt buttons one by one as he never stopped I kissed her nipple her milk ... ... ... aku lick suck my ... ... with pebuh passion and compassion began to become aroused very great ... maybe this is the first time he merasakn and in jest men .... ".... mass mass've aoooch ... ... groan escaped his lips" I care about guns the more excited I kissed her milk and the other hand began to fondle her thighs and had me touch vitalya tools .. . an instant he dismissed but I'm desperate ... and keep working non-stop stroking and stroking .... and he murmured softly as his breath panting and then I started to dare again, and squeeze into the pants and it turned out she was already wet ......
. 'Mas ... mas do doing this ...?" he murmured .....
I replied "I love you hell ...." and while non-stop sucking her milk ... squeeze squeeze her vagina ... I rub my hand in the vagina that in tubuhi thin hair ... .. I felt him start resignation ... anxious ... and gasp ... slowly ... .. and hunt for breathing kurasakn snort and I will too .... and I started to open and pull the CD .... ... arms ... manahanku:
"Okay dear ... ..??" I say ... while non-stop and kulumat his lips and kissed the hand that squeezes milk the other one ... .., I will quickly open and release all the pants that I wear ... .. and mengacunglah gun ... with gagahnya,. and then I pull her hand to hold equipment that has been tense, a moment he was shocked and stunned to hold mine.
.. "Mass direct .....?" .... you ... I closed her lips with bubirku ... I started in the usual curved hinggapi lust yang terbentung and no, I'm moving slowly ... I kiss putng and milk alternately. Kept creeping down the more guns ... he known .... It could be I feel the movement and lenguhannya ... sigh .. nafanya who hunt ... .. ... slowly I began to creep up on her vagina turn kuciummi guns though so visible krn night .. I guns matter, because I know he also was not biased to do / move even rejected .... his hands began to stroke my stuff kuarahkan an upright mighty ... .. and I know this is the first experience he holds vital alt men ...., I began kissed .. ... .. lick rambul and pussy lips ... then kusapu her vagina with my tongue ... even though it was also the first guns I do ... I care about the smell .... guns salty taste ... cares ... when fluid began to leak out ... and suction klitoprisnya ... kusapu with, lidahnku again continuously while kuremas susanya and she just hissed mengguman guns ... .. and his hands off of my cock, I heard denusannya .... "mass .... oohhhh janggan ... ... mas .. do not ....'ve ... mass ... masssss yuli ooooohhh ... .. ... ..? "then a moment I stop and look at her face and she looked at me while berakata" mas yuli love the compassion ... it ?..... do not be ningalin compassion ... .?".. me smile and kissed her lips ... "Asih I love you .... Aku guns will ninggalin you ... "after the kindness that smile ... then I lanjutin holding my hand to pet - pet ... sanjataku" and guns matter though only in the garden ... beralasakan Newspapers lust .. I've been once ...., A moment I looked again face .. compassion turned her eyes closed enjoying lick and kiss me in her vagina. ". and I could bring myself .. 1 / 2 feet .. and directing my cock in front of his mouth ...." Mass ... .. want doing "she whispered" hold dear ... coax elusin-dong "I said" continue to kiss doong ... compassion really sayng the same guns rayuku mas .. "" Mas ......... I also love the compassion mas ..... ask ..... .. mas guns ....... .......... asihya ninggalin pintayanya slowly "," love guns ... "I said, I pushed my cock in her mouth," darling kiss and hold dear ..... continued ... "" enter into your mouth uuuhhhh ..... unfortunately .. I groaned as my cock kulumnya terrible., and I began mengerakka my cock back and forth in her mouth .. after I satisfied my cock .. aku escape from his mouth and I began to crawl and kissed me again vaginnya ... ... "oooh ... ooooochhhh ... masssss" he kelonjotan, then I stopped and started to open my thighs as he stroked vaginnya.terus .... I started to hold me and I hold your penis in her vagina ... slowly .. slowly ... and compassion .. surprise surprise ... as I began to prick a little bit into her vagina "mas ... oohhhh .... do not ... mass mass ...... ..." while holding by hand, but I hold her hand gently and pulled her hand and I put on my thigh ... "would not be doing .... mas mass ..... ..... I'm afraid .... afraid .. mass compassion. ..?." moaned softly. "Darling I want nunjukin that I love you .. I say ... I'm saying to you .... I seriously want to you darling ... I'm babbling ... home because my soul already in the crown . (I'm talking guns negrti aku doing so) but take a touch and hold her vagina dengan aku alatku already tagang incredible ...." but ... mass ... I'm scared .... ooh ... mass ... . jangaaaan "" darling I love you "I said again and he began to resist because the sodium absorption ratio continues to twist my arm ... squeeze the milk, and one hand holding my cock rubbed her vaginal swab slowly ... and I feel vaginya out of fluid and continuous ... very wet ..... then I started to rub my cock head to the tip of her vagina a little bit in. .... and I see his head shook his head, eyes closed ... and hissed. "ooohhhh ... mass ... amused ... mas ...... really amused ... masssss? "" already ... mas ... amused ... I really powerful guns ..... .. mass mass ... ooh .. mas (compassion whimper continuously) ... and I started to open slowly vaginya lips with his left hand and the hand holding my cock and sispa kana I hujamkan to see her vagina .... I started stroking my cock again into her vagina ... with a slight edge I push masuk.aku began pushing slowly ... slowly .. dia moaning "... mas .. .. Oohh mass ..."" ....... hold dear ..... what fine guns" I've raved akupun hold ... .. slowly I push a little narrow and hard to re-entry ..... I feel compassion and vaginal fluid wet it slightly open road a little smoother .... I'm complaining .. "oohhhh dear" while I kissed his lips ... he too complained ... "mass .... masss", and I Mersa more fluid out ...... Aku push again almost 1 / 3 of his but stuck ... stuck something ... and she whimpered "mass ... mass saakiiit ... .. slowly .... aduhh mass ...."," ..... sorry dear "I encourage hiburku more slowly in and compassion ... a little moaning again "mass sakiit .... ..... ..... ooohhhhh mass ... mass" hear it beirahiku jumped ... and I'm now ready mndorongnya .. " . tahaaannn sayannng ... pain is only briefly SAJ ... .. hold dear dear .... ooohhh .... sayanag ....." I began to press labih inside. "masssss ..... ouch .. . sakitt .. mass ... "and I continue to bless ...... .... menekannyadan preeetttt go 3 / 5 to break down the lining of my cock masuk.dan perwannnya" mass .... ouch ... sakiiiit ... ..... masss sakiittt ........", "tahahn ... dear ......" I kissed her lips and kulumat lips, while I hold gerakannku and I whispered" I love ... .. love ....." doronglagi guns until I finish ... on whimpering "massss ........... .... oochhhhh mass", and blesss. enter all of my penis her vagina ... I mersakan kelobang extraordinary pleasure .... .... I was silent for a moment and then slowly I pull him groan again ..... 2 times ... I push ... pull .. 3 x and slowly slowly ... more cpat .. preferably the end he felt. "mass ... ooh ... masss" biting my shoulder ... I'm a little tall for a moment and try to pull all my cock out and I saw vague mucus and blood mixed with my cock virginity ... then I insert again .... slowly drop again .. keep repeating until the 15 minutes we were racing with lust and pleasure .... and akau began to feel dihimpit and on ... I grabbed him continue dengann shake .. great ... finally she yelled quietly. ". .... I .... oopchhhh maassss ... masss ...." and he was pushing my cock and her vagina clamped Luat usually delicious ... then vaginaya much fluid out of it once I knew she was reaching orgasm for the many kaliNamn I have not come out, I try to tell him ttinggi mengngkat high thighs and I began to enter lagiii penis. and he was moaning .. "Oohh .... .... masss mass guns ...." I began my care because I have not come out genjot he quickly and he kept getting moaned ...." .. ohhh .. . ...."" mass ... mass affection ... oohhh ... delicious honey ...... oochhh "moaned, because once the narrowness of the vagina compassion. I started merasakn something is going out of my cock .. .. I'm getting excited ... finally ... I cried softly .. ". asiihhhhh ... ...... ooohhhc sayanga nikmattttttttt?", I spray maniku in rahinya ... crooot ... crooot .. crooot .. .... .... ochhhh croooot ... .... and he also moaned. "mass mass .... .. ..... oohhhh masss" liquid orgasm out again to many times and I groan of pleasure "....... ... oohhh dear asiiihhhh ..... ..... delicious ... really love ... "lenguhku ..". seklai delicious honey ... "I kissed her forehead and her lips ... she just smiles and I see a little tear on her cheek .... After selasai he smoothed her dress and bra and her CD I will also .... and when I saw the clock turned out I had to fuck for 45 minutes ... I'm satisfied ... and I see the satisfaction on his face ... though there is anxiety .... sedkiit fast I hug her I kissed her lips and stroked my hair and face while I asked; "compassion dear ... you her menses when ...." 5 days ago masss .... emang why. mass ...., klo I'm pregnant .... how mass .... I'm scared "she worried .." my dear .... you finished your period and now you are not in mass fertile pregnant .. so guns will love ... hiburku "(he's still confused or guns ... get my drift ... but I try to explain it like a book I have ever read) .. .. I kissed his forehead and he started tenaang .... Hour 9 I inter-home just reached the front of the house .. and I will go home with an abundance of enjoyment ... I did not forget to bring the newspaper ... and in the daylight I could see the paper full of blood and fluids ... .. our pleasure berdua.setelah events We often malakukannya garden when I come home ga mass pedulidi fertile or not, if not fertile aku tummpahkan maniku in rahimya but in mass fertile klo I wear condoms, we are never bored guns and tried to stop engaging in sex for almost 2 years he samapai graduate and continuing in high school ..... she started craving juga.Dengan first incident in the garden we often do with a variety of styles .... and he began to smart to give pleasure when we missed ... even I will never try to do anal with her ... and we finally both menikmatinya.Kisah percintaanku ... last 2 years ... because he was in grade 2 at the high school he had to move out of the Java Task ikit father in Medan and we parted, and I remember when Our parting off no cry no tears just the two of us took off and drank the contents of pleasure, and he requested permission to 5 days for a farewell with classmates (though only for the reason only in the elderly) to get out of town, when we go to Pangandaran for 5 days, during which countless times engaging in sex ..... enjoy the beautiful world of lust, and after the move we rarely seklai contak ....... I hope this story was read by .. compassion. .... who knows where else berada.Di time now I'll tell sexku experience with many women .. .... ... where I study and where I work till now ......